Ephesians 6:13-17

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We got the call!!!

We got the call this morning!!! We expected an update on our case, but not our actual travel approval and embassy appointment!!! We are so excited that God has chosen to finally let us go get our sweet boy! We were crying, laughing, jumping up and down and just praising and thanking God for this amazing gift today! It feels like a dream....I can't believe that we are actually going next week! I feel as if God got both of us right where He wanted us....in total submission and trust in Him....and then He said...ok, now you can go. What cherished lessons we have learned that can't even be put into words!
We will leave next Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and we should have that handsome little boy in our arms by Sunday the 22nd for sure! That is my birthday! Won't that be the most amazing gift?!!
Ok, off to look for flights and make arrangements for a place to stay when we are there!
YAY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Does it GET any better than that? Congratulations, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, do you remember a post a long time ago that referred to the song "In his time" where you were reflecting how ALL things happen in his good time? When I read your Facebook post last night, I started humming that song. There are no words to describe what an awesome miracle this whole process has been, and I'm overjoyed for you all.... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! Wish I could be a fly on the wall when you get to see him for the first time, but I'll just have to "settle" for experiencing it through your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    With Love,
    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, oh!!! I just got back from visiting my parents and checked out your blog right away. God had placed you on my heart mid-last week and I prayed, prayed, prayed for those pesky courts! Praise God! I am so happy for you, truly joy-filled and excited!

    I can't wait to hear all the details and then start sharing the joy of having Hailu home!

    ReplyDelete