Ephesians 6:13-17

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Monday, May 24, 2010

I should start getting ready...


It has been 4 weeks since our court date and I know that any day now we will be receiving our travel approval! If we hear something by tomorrow then there is a possibility that we will leave this coming Saturday evening!! This is only if the June 1st embassy date is still available to us. We are guessing that we are most likely going to have June 15th as our embassy appointment day, which is quickly approaching also! Either way, I decided I should start getting some things ready!

I got all the donations together and put into Rubbermaids....I had so many wonderful clothes of all sizes left over from the yard sale and I put as many as I could into Space Bags and managed to cram them all into the container. It is a tight squeeze, but I think after we put the zipties on the container lids it will stay securely shut! I am excited to give them all the things that we have collected (thanks to family and friends)! We also went to Trader Joe's yesterday after church to get some food for the trip. I wish we had one of those closer to us because it is without a doubt, my favorite place to food shop! We got a lot of great things that will be good for us and or will fill us up when we don't have a "safe" meal available to us. We still need a few more things, but it was a great start!
I made photo copies this morning of the documents (I-600 and I-864) and our dossier. Now I just need to fill out one of the copies of each document to have it all ready (:
I really need to make a list today because I KNOW this will be so helpful for me! Making a travel list was on "my list" of things to do this weekend (LOL) , but that didn't get done.
My mind is swarming with so many things right now that I think this will be a good place to stop, and I will post more later. Hopefully I will have some good news at the end of the day!
.......I am thanking God today for a day without appointments.....I am free to get done what needs to be done, and I am so thankful for a husband that works so hard every day which allows me to have days like this! Home with Isaac, taking care of the him, and the house, and all the chores and responsibilities that go along with every day life....I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment