Ephesians 6:13-17

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Still NO news.....

Well, it has officially passed the time now when I would have heard anything if there were new news today.  They leave the office at 4:30 and it is now 6:30......I tried to stay busy today and not dwell on it....I need to do the same thing tonight.  So that is enough about that...ha
I had a really good day at home today.....I love when it is a rainy day and we have nowhere to go.....we just  enjoyed a cozy day together!  We had school, played some games, watched "Growing Pains",  I did some cleaning, and then I made cookies and dinner while Isaac made a fort that he was very proud of!  He spent
about 1 hour making alterations and changing it to make it just perfect.....then my parent's dogs (who we are watching while they are away) jumped on it ,and it came crashing down.  Poor Isaac....he took it pretty well though.
This was taken right before she jumped! ha
I got Mike's approval on the cookies....he likes them!  He is the "cookie monster" in this house and the one that I TRY to keep the cookie jar filled for. He loves his cookies and milk at night....It is the least I can do for him for all the hard work he does for our family!  This is the first time I have made this recipe, but it is out of one of my favorite books..."Martha Stewart's Cookies".  I made the oatmeal raisin, but I used chocolate chips instead of raisins, and I used ground flax seed instead of wheat germ.

No comments:

Post a Comment