Ephesians 6:13-17

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well, there are some things "in the works" for our case right now....I feel that I should wait to post specifics until more is clear.  Basically, we still don't know for SURE what is going to happen next....and I truly am ok with this now.  I am so much more at peace about it all then I was before.  I just want to do whatever needs to be done and just get him home!  I just keep trying to remember, that no matter what, he WILL be home this summer and part of our family! We received an update today and new photos of him!  I was SO excited!  I have been stalking my email inbox for these photos for weeks now, knowing that they could come any day during the month.  He gets more handsome each month and in the pictures he had the brightest, happiest smile that I have seen yet!  These photos definetely will help carry me through the next several weeks of waiting!  I feel so thankful and fortunate to receive these regular updates!  Thank you Soddo staff!!!!!.....a good friend of mine is adopting from China and she just sits and wonders and just prays for her little guy.  She hasn't received ANY updates and I can't imagine how that must feel!  I am aching just to reach the next update each month...she has to wait until she actually sees him for the first time in person....My heart goes out to her and I just have to pray for her.  This waiting and wondering for all of us is so much harder than I thought it would be. 

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that feeling...when would the next update show up in the inbox??? It is always a relief to see your boy, smiling and healthy, and knowing you ARE closer to flying over to ET to pick him up. Oh, how I wish you were flying in to an airport near us!!! We would greet you and H there with huge smiles and big posters.

    ReplyDelete